The privy forum for sub-mods of THIRD AGE TOTAL WAR; 'Divide & Conquer' and 'Ruins of Arnor' ++ team chat/editing/discussion zone++


    Reinforce Military events

    Share
    avatar
    Jakev2
    DaC Resident
    DaC Resident

    Gender : Male Posts : 133
    Join date : 2010-06-26
    Age : 23
    Location : England
    Taurus
    Dog

    Reinforce Military events

    Post  Jakev2 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

    Reinforce Military events give a faction a unique oppurtunity to, well...reinforce their military. These could occur for a variety of reasons, e.g. the people are worried about being attacked and DEMAND more troops (public order penalty of no chosen). This will generally cost a faction, though that is not always the case. It could simply be a bonus for the faction, where they get some units at no cost. These events normally spawn a small-medium army immediately, but there is sometimes a delay. Here is an example:

    An event for Lindon (a.k.a the Grey Havens):

    Seregras wrote:Refugees from Rivendell

    Trigger: Imladris (settlement) taken from Rivendell (faction)

    Your Majesty, refugees have arrived from the recently sacked Imladris. Though many are injured, way-worn, and distraught, the greater outcry is for war against the enemies of the elven people. Many have already pledged their bows and elven blades to such a cause. Shall we let these kinsman join our own people, that they may strengthen our forces?

    Yes- 85% chance 1 unit eldar lancers, 2 units eldar swordsman, and 1 unit of eldar archers spawn at the grey havens. 15% chance nothing happens

    No- population increase at grey havens.

      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:25 pm