Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The privy forum for sub-mods of THIRD AGE TOTAL WAR; 'Divide & Conquer' and 'Ruins of Arnor' ++ team chat/editing/discussion zone++

2 posters

makrell iron hill event

Makrell
    Makrell
    DaC Resident
    DaC Resident

Scorpio
    Monkey

makrell iron hill event Empty makrell iron hill event

Post  Makrell Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 am

Diplomacy event

Ancient feud

Trigger blue Mountain declare war on Elves of Lindon

My lord our trusted friends have declared war on the elves. Will we follow them and go in an all out war on the elves, we know this feud is ancient but we know little of this and have kept us out of elven affairs. But if we do declare war Dale will most likely follow us to the end. Will we send forces and break all contact with the elves.

Yes: We will aid them or they will never succeed. pay 1000 gold. declare war on all elves, blue mountain declare war on all elves. 50% Dale declare war on all elves. 75% Khasad dum declare war on all elves. Medium army near Belegost.

No: The orcs are more important right now. break alliance with all elves less relations with all blue mountain

Is it okay? Will maybe do a similar one for Khasad Dum. Thought of making war events for all dwarves but i think only Blue Mountain are conservative to still having a feud. Iron Hills had good relations with them.

Last edited by makrell on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Bela
    Bela
    Full-time Team member
    Full-time Team member

Comments : what is the malted liquor, what gets you drunker quicker,
    what comes in bottles or in cans…
    BEER!

Leo
    Monkey

makrell iron hill event Empty Re: makrell iron hill event

Post  Bela Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:00 am

Twisted Evil evil one! I like it! It IS possible to chain several factions' diplomacy relations and stances to other factions (thanks to Archaon), so it can be done scriptwise.

(plus you may add (spawn) some smaller fighting forces against the common foe, but this is just an idea.)

I like the idea of forcing the player (and the AI) to cooperate with "brother" factions, so (from my side) go on with similar ones! cheers

Other point is that only the KD-dwarves will be in the centre of the action, having two elven neighbors + the OotMM + Isengard + Dunland around, but it is a cruel world we are creating Twisted Evil anyway, I like the concept, I'm only afraid that KD-dwarves will be overrun by elves + orcs in this case (maybe adding some more conditions (creating a challenge to late game period when the primary enemies are all destroyed) would be good.

Makrell
    Makrell
    DaC Resident
    DaC Resident

Scorpio
    Monkey

Post  Makrell Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 am

But in the case of Khasad Dum i can make several reinforce military events and sort of crusade event for the other dwarwes to make it so that the player can defend Khasad Dum. And when this event happen Khasad Dum might be dead or die soon, as they should according to Lore. And with the blue mountains they never did anything in my 3,99 games so a war againist the elves would give them something. not a war far away in Angmar as it is when player controls them. Also will elven archers slaughter Dwarven infatry more than snaga archers even. Will dwarves get cavalry in the next update, or mercs of some kind.

REINFORCE MILITARY EVENT

Despicable elves

Trigger: Elven army entering Khasad Dum region of misty mountains

My lord these despicable elves have entered the ancient halls of Khasad Dum, so that they can hit us where we are weak. Will we help them defend our most ancient fortress.

Yes: We must aid them. pay 3000 gold full stack Dwarves spawn in Khasad Dum after 4 turns. relations with elves worsen relations with Khasad Dum better.

No: Khasad Dum is lost we must look to our own borders. Ruler gets illoyal trait (2+dread)

This could also be ported to blue mountain dwarves.

Last edited by makrell on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Makrell
    Makrell
    DaC Resident
    DaC Resident

Scorpio
    Monkey

Post  Makrell Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 am

DIPLOMACY/MORAL CHOICE EVENT

The war of dwarves and orcs

Trigger: relations with OOTM good/ceasefire with OOTM

My lord have you forgotten our old struggle, our main objective must be in the mountains to the west. We must try to rebuild Moria and Gundabad to its old status. Rememeber that we are sons of burned Dwarves. And azog is dead at our blade.

Yes: The orcs are always our main consern. small army spawn in Erebor, +happiness all cities faction leader gains heir of burned Dwarves (+chivalry and command when fighting againist OOTM) -relations with OOtm

No: We have more important matters to intend to. +unrest in all cities faction leader gains steppe Dwarf trait(-chivalry)

is it okay, will try to make more later for all three dwarven factions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 am