Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The privy forum for sub-mods of THIRD AGE TOTAL WAR; 'Divide & Conquer' and 'Ruins of Arnor' ++ team chat/editing/discussion zone++

3 posters

Jakev2's Iron Hill Dwarves events

Jakev2
    Jakev2
    DaC Resident
    DaC Resident

Taurus
    Dog

Jakev2's Iron Hill Dwarves events Empty Jakev2's Iron Hill Dwarves events

Post  Jakev2 Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 am

This first lot of events will be a series of similar events, but not a chained event.

CHARACTER EVENT

The hoard of Smaug (1)

Trigger: 0.5% chance every turn (only occurs once per campaign)

Recently, as requested by the King, our most learned Dwarves have been examining the treasures of Smaug's hoard more closely, looking for anything important (or valuable) which we may have missed. A few days ago, they found a belt which semed to have a stange...aura. They claim that it "Exuded confidence". After further research, they believe it may well have belonged to Thror, grandfather of Thorin Oakenshield. How Smaug came to acquire it remains a mystery, but it belongs to us now. Do you wish to give this great and mysterious artifact to the King?

Yes, it is fitting that our King be given the belt: Faction leader gains ancillary "Belt of Thror", giving +2 authority but -1 command.

No, we should display it in Erebor for all to see: +2 happiness for Erebor.

There be more eventslike this, involving Smaug's treasure, but they will all have quite different effects.

Last edited by Jakev2 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poosticks7
    Poosticks7
    Contributor / Entry level
    Contributor / Entry level

Jakev2's Iron Hill Dwarves events Empty Re: Jakev2's Iron Hill Dwarves events

Post  Poosticks7 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:24 am

i like it Jake.

Sorry, I could of sworn I saw an event about Smaug's treasure somewhere. I must be going barmy.

Good stuff.
    Squeaky
    Squeaky
    Empress of DaC
    Empress of DaC

Post  Squeaky Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 am

There's kind of one in't easter eggs....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:15 pm