Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The privy forum for sub-mods of THIRD AGE TOTAL WAR; 'Divide & Conquer' and 'Ruins of Arnor' ++ team chat/editing/discussion zone++

2 posters

Campaign UI is screwy?

rambo1128
    Registered heavy DaC user
    Registered heavy DaC user

Campaign UI is screwy? Empty Campaign UI is screwy?

Post  rambo1128 Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi all, and thank you all ahead of time for taking time to read this post. I have a problem I can't find a solution to anywhere. The mod works fine for me, except that the campaign UI is transparent with most factions! It displays unit cards but the UI is transparent! I also can't zoom in, and out on the campaign map in the bottom left had corner of the screen which makes seeing territories hard business for me!? I watched videos of other people playing this mod and I like their UI but mine is buggy. I installed TATW 3.0, patched it to 3.2, and then installed DAC full version over everything to the right folders. I also patched DAC as well. Does anyone have any idea what I could do. I would love to enjoy this mod with an unflawed campaign map! Is there a file I could delete/augment/check? Thanks again for helping me out, I appreciate it!!
    Bregil
    Bregil
    Contributor / Entry level
    Contributor / Entry level

Campaign UI is screwy? Empty Re: Campaign UI is screwy?

Post  Bregil Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:49 pm

rambo1128 wrote:Hi all, and thank you all ahead of time for taking time to read this post. I have a problem I can't find a solution to anywhere. The mod works fine for me, except that the campaign UI is transparent with most factions! It displays unit cards but the UI is transparent! I also can't zoom in, and out on the campaign map in the bottom left had corner of the screen which makes seeing territories hard business for me!? I watched videos of other people playing this mod and I like their UI but mine is buggy. I installed TATW 3.0, patched it to 3.2, and then installed DAC full version over everything to the right folders. I also patched DAC as well. Does anyone have any idea what I could do. I would love to enjoy this mod with an unflawed campaign map! Is there a file I could delete/augment/check? Thanks again for helping me out, I appreciate it!!

Hi Rambo,
    I'm sorry that you never got a response to this. As you may have discovered, this board has been abandoned for several years. In addition, your version of DaC is almost certainly out of date (there was about 3 years between the two versions so it's completely understandable). The new home of this mod is located here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?667436-Divide-and-Conquer-Public-Beta-Release-Patch-0-31-First-Hotfix-Released

Hope you have a nice day

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:50 pm