Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The privy forum for sub-mods of THIRD AGE TOTAL WAR; 'Divide & Conquer' and 'Ruins of Arnor' ++ team chat/editing/discussion zone++

2 posters

My gondor event,: Wain Rider Invasion!

Warman
    Registered heavy DaC user
    Registered heavy DaC user

My gondor event,: Wain Rider Invasion! Empty My gondor event,: Wain Rider Invasion!

Post  Warman Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 am

This event can be used for Rohan as well.

My lord, our scouts have come back from Cair Andros to report that a massive army of wain riders and other heavy rhunnic troops are marching upon gondor! We must intercept before they reach minas tirith! They are said to be just north of Cair Andros. We must drive them away! Will you counter attack for gondor's glory?

Yes: Two full stacks rhun armies appear by Cair Andros. Gondor is at war with Rhun. Gondor gets 1 full stack army.(may change this)

No: One full stack rhun army appears by Cair Andros. You are not at war with Rhun, though relations are worsened. (might add of change)
    Squeaky
    Squeaky
    Empress of DaC
    Empress of DaC

My gondor event,: Wain Rider Invasion! Empty Re: My gondor event,: Wain Rider Invasion!

Post  Squeaky Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 am

Basis of a fine event here...will await the final version as soon as you're free to do it!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 am